LCA5L antibody (Leber Congenital Amaurosis 5-Like) (AA 380-408) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This LCA5L antibody is conjugated to Biotin
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LCA5L antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 380-408 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LCA5L.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, IHC, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LCA5L ()
- C21orf13, 4921526F01Rik, Lcca5l, Leber congenital amaurosis 5-like, LCA5L, lebercilin like, LCA5L, Lca5l
Name/Gene ID: LCA5L
Synonyms: LCA5L, Lebercilin-like protein, C21orf13
- Gene ID