MRAP antibody (Melanocortin 2 Receptor Accessory Protein) (AA 7-36) (APC) Primary Antibody
- AA 7-36
- This MRAP antibody is conjugated to APC
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This MRAP antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 7-36 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human MRAP.
- Affinity purified
anti-Melanocortin 2 Receptor Accessory Protein (MRAP) (AA 7-36) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
MRAP Reactivity: Human ELISA, FACS, IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, Flo, IHC, IHC-P, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- MRAP (MRAP Antibody Abstract)
- C21orf44, si:ch211-152c12.3, B27, C21orf61, FALP, FGD2, GCCD2, 1110025G12Rik, Falp, ORF61, RGD1310648, melanocortin 2 receptor accessory protein, MRAP, mrap, Mrap
Name/Gene ID: MRAP
Synonyms: MRAP, B27, C21orf61, FALP, GCCD2
- Gene ID
- Brown Fat Cell Differentiation