MRAP antibody (Melanocortin 2 Receptor Accessory Protein) (AA 7-36) Primary Antibody
- AA 7-36
- This MRAP antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This MRAP antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 7-36 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human MRAP.
- Affinity purified
anti-Melanocortin 2 Receptor Accessory Protein (MRAP) (AA 7-36) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
MRAP Reactivity: Human ELISA, FACS, IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA (1:1000), Flo (1:10 - 1:50), IHC, IHC-P (5 μg/mL), WB (1:100 - 1:500)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- May be stored at 4°C for short-term only. Aliquot to avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Store at -20°C. Aliquots are stable for 1 year.
- Alternative Name
- MRAP (MRAP Antibody Abstract)
- C21orf44, si:ch211-152c12.3, B27, C21orf61, FALP, FGD2, GCCD2, 1110025G12Rik, Falp, ORF61, RGD1310648, melanocortin 2 receptor accessory protein, MRAP, mrap, Mrap
Name/Gene ID: MRAP
Synonyms: MRAP, B27, C21orf61, FALP, GCCD2
- Gene ID
- Brown Fat Cell Differentiation