PPP1R37 antibody (Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 37) (AA 36-64) (HRP) Primary Antibody
PPP1R37 Reactivity: Mouse IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1925920
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 36-64
- This PPP1R37 antibody is conjugated to HRP
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LRRC68 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 36-64 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human LRRC68.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA, IHC, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the base form of this product. Alternate forms, such as conjugated, azide-free, or ready-to-use, have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Mouse
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- PPP1R37 (PPP1R37 Antibody Abstract)
- Gm158, Lrrc68, LRRC68, im:6911359, lrrc68, si:ch211-234g24.1, wu:fc27c06, protein phosphatase 1, regulatory subunit 37, protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 37, Ppp1r37, PPP1R37, ppp1r37
- Name/Gene ID: PPP1R37
- Gene ID
You are here: