PPP1R37 antibody (Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 37) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
PPP1R37 Reactivity: Mouse IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2304000
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 43-71, N-Term
- This PPP1R37 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Mo
- LRRC68, NT (PPP1R37, KIAA1986, LRRC68, Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 37, Leucine-rich repeat-containing protein 68)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- LRRC68 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 43-71 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human LRRC68.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: