C-JUN antibody (Jun Proto-Oncogene) (pSer243) Primary Antibody
- C-JUN (JUN)
- Human, Mouse
- This C-JUN antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- C-Jun (phospho-Ser243) antibody detects endogenous levels of c-Jun only when phosphorylated at serine 243.
- Immunoaffinity chromatography
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized phosphopeptide derived from human c-Jun around the phosphorylation site of serine 243 (P-L-SP-P-I).
anti-Jun Proto-Oncogene (JUN) (AA 31-331) antibody Primary Antibody
JUN Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken ELISA, FACS, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Suitable for use in Western blot (1: 500approx. 1: 1000) and Immunohistochemistry (1: 50approx. 1: 100).
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl containing 0.02 % Sodium Azide as preservative and 50 % Glycerol as stabilizer
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20 °C.
- C-JUN (JUN)
- Alternative Name
- AP-1 / C-Jun (JUN Antibody Abstract)
- AP-1, AP1, c-Jun, fj36h07, wu:fj36h07, zgc:65863, Junc, c-jun, CG2275, D-Jun, D-jun, D-jun/Jra, DJUN, DJun, Djun, Dmel\\CG2275, JRA, JUN, Jun, V, cJun, d-JRA, d-Jun, d-jun, dAP-1, dJRA, dJUN, dJra, dJun, djun, dm-Jun, jra, jun, l(2)46Ef, l(2)IA109, l(2R)IA109, Jun proto-oncogene, AP-1 transcription factor subunit, jun proto-oncogene S homeolog, jun proto-oncogene, Jun-related antigen, jun proto-oncogene L homeolog, JUN, Jun, jun.S, jun, Jra, jun.L
- The human protooncogene JUN is the putative transforming gene of avian sarcoma virus 17, and it encodes a protein which is highly homologous to the viral protein. cJun (previously known as the Fos binding protein p39) and c Fos form a complex in the nucleus. AP 1 (activating protein 1) is a collective term referring to these dimeric transcription factors composed of Jun, Fos or ATF subunits that bind to a common DNA site, the AP1 binding site. AP 1 proteins, mostly the Jun group, regulate the expression and function of cell cycle regulators such as Cyclin D1, p53, p21 (cip1/waf1), p19 (ARF) and p16. Fos and Jun proto oncogene expression is induced transiently by a variety of extracellular stimuli associated with mitogenesis, differentiation processes or depolarization of neurons. JUN has been mapped to 1p32 to p31, a chromosomal region involved in both translocations and deletions in human malignancies.Synonyms: Activator protein 1, Proto-oncogene c-jun, Transcription factor AP1, V-jun avian sarcoma virus 17 oncogene homolog, p39
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- MAPK Signaling, RTK Signaling, WNT Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, Activation of Innate immune Response, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development, Protein targeting to Nucleus, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades, Autophagy, Signaling of Hepatocyte Growth Factor Receptor, BCR Signaling, S100 Proteins