MMAA antibody (Methylmalonic Aciduria (Cobalamin Deficiency) Type A) Primary Antibody
MMAA Reactivity: Human IHC, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 3A3
Catalog No. ABIN2146676
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- This MMAA antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- MMAA antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- MMAA antibody was raised in mouse using a full length recombinant protein of human MMAA (NP_785454) produced in HEK293T cells, as the immunogen.
- Application Notes
- IHC: 1:150, WB: 1:200-500
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- In PBS buffer, pH 7.3, containg 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C for short term storage. Aliquot and store at -20 °C for long term storage.
You are here: