P21-Activated Kinases 1/2/3 (PAK1/2/3) antibody Primary Antibody
PAK1/2/3 Reactivity: Human IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2148372
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- PAK1/PAK2/PAK3 antibody was purified by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- PAK1/PAK2/PAK3 antibody was raised in Rabbit using the peptide sequence around aa 421~425/400~404/419~423 (R-S-T-M-V) derived from Human PAK1/PAK2/PAK3 as the immunogen.
- Application Notes
- IF: 1:100-1:200, IHC: 1:50-1:100, WB: 1:500-1:1000
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- In liquid form PBS buffer (no MG2+ or Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mm NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C for short term storage. Aliquot and store at -20 °C for long term storage.
- Alternative Name
- PAK1/PAK2/PAK3 (PAK1/2/3 Antibody Abstract)
You are here: