ALKBH5 antibody (AlkB, Alkylation Repair Homolog 5 (E. Coli)) (AA 301-330) Primary Antibody
ALKBH5 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2199541
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 301-330, Center, Internal Region
- This ALKBH5 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- ALKBH5, ID (ALKBH5, ABH5, OFOXD1, Probable alpha-ketoglutarate-dependent dioxygenase ABH5, Alkylated DNA repair protein alkB homolog 5)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- ALKBH5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 301-330 amino acids from the Central region of human ALKBH5.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: