CDC14A antibody (CDC14 Cell Division Cycle 14 Homolog A (S. Cerevisiae)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 472-500, C-Term
This CDC14A antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- CDC14A, CT (CDC14A, Dual specificity protein phosphatase CDC14A, CDC14 cell division cycle 14 homolog A)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- CDC14A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 472-500 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CDC14A.
anti-CDC14 Cell Division Cycle 14 Homolog A (S. Cerevisiae) (CDC14A) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CDC14A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Alternative Name
- CDC14A (CDC14A Antibody Abstract)
- cdc14, hCDC14, xcdc14a, A830059A17Rik, CDC14A2, CDC14a1, Cdc14, CDC14A, zgc:63654, cell division cycle 14A, Dual specificity protein phosphatase CDC14A, dual specificity protein phosphatase CDC14A, cell division cycle 14A L homeolog, CDC14 cell division cycle 14A, cell division cycle 14Aa, CDC14A, TVAG_168700, TVAG_479730, TVAG_362610, TVAG_490830, GL50803_9270, CMU_014610, cdc14a.L, Cdc14a, cdc14a, cdc14aa
- NCBI Accession
- NP_003663, NP_201569