FGD6 antibody (FYVE, RhoGEF and PH Domain Containing 6) (C-Term) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
FGD6 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2266382
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1331-1359, C-Term
- This FGD6 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- FGD6, CT (FGD6, KIAA1362, ZFYVE24, FYVE, RhoGEF and PH domain-containing protein 6, Zinc finger FYVE domain-containing protein 24) (Biotin)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- FGD6 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1331-1359 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FGD6.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: