MYL12A antibody (Myosin, Light Chain 12A, Regulatory, Non-Sarcomeric) (pSer18) Primary Antibody
MYL12A Reactivity: Human IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2312126
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu Mo Rt
- MYL12A, phosphorylated (S18) (Myosin Regulatory Light Chain 12A, MLCB, MRCL3, MRLC3, MYL2B)
- Purified by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Phospho specific peptide corresponding to residues surrounding S18 of human MYL12A.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.3, 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: