TUBGCP2 antibody (Tubulin, gamma Complex Associated Protein 2) Primary Antibody
TUBGCP2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IHC, ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2434688
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 12 to 14 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This TUBGCP2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA
- Antigen affinity purification
- Synthetic peptide of human TUBGCP2
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C (regular) and -80°C (long term).
- Alternative Name
- TUBGCP2 (TUBGCP2 Antibody Abstract)
- Gamma-tubulin complex component 2 is a protein that in humans is encoded by theTUBGCP2 gene. It is part of the gamma tubulin complex, which required formicrotubule nucleation at the centrosome. Gamma-tubulin complex is necessary for microtubule nucleation at the centrosome. Gamma-tubulin complex is composed of gamma-tubulin, TUBGCP2, TUBGCP3, TUBGCP4, TUBGCP5 and TUBGCP6.
Synonyms: GCP2, GCP-2, h103p, hGCP2, SPBC97, Spc97p, hSpc97, Grip103
- M Phase, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome
You are here: