PTPLAD2 antibody (Protein tyrosine Phosphatase-Like A Domain Containing 2) Primary Antibody
PTPLAD2 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2458868
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human PTPLAD2.
- Application Notes
- PTPLAD2 antibody can be used for detection of PTPLAD2 by ELISA at 1:1562500. PTPLAD2 antibody can be used for detection of PTPLAD2 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- For Research Use only
- Add 50 ?L of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL.
- 1 mg/mL
- Antibody is lyophilized in PBS buffer with 2 % sucrose.
- Handling Advice
- As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short periods of storage (days) store at 4 °C. For longer periods of storage, store PTPLAD2 antibody at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- PTPLAD2 (PTPLAD2 Antibody Abstract)
- HACD, HACD4, 4933428I03Rik, RGD1310339, 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydratase 4 L homeolog, 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydratase 4, hacd4.L, HACD4, Hacd4
- PTPLAD2 is a multi-pass membrane protein. It belongs to the PTPLA family. The function of the PTPLAD2 protein remains unknown.
- Molecular Weight
- 27 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: