PTPLAD2 antibody (Protein tyrosine Phosphatase-Like A Domain Containing 2) (AA 72-121) Primary Antibody
PTPLAD2 Reactivity: Dog, Human, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6740888
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 72-121
- Dog, Human, Pig
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human PTPLAD2
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Dog (100%) Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig (92%) Chicken (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa72-121 of human PTPLAD2 (Q5VWC8, NP_001010915). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Gibbon, Marmoset, Elephant, Dog, Pig (100%), Monkey, Galago, Mouse, Rat, Bovine, Bat, Horse, Guinea pig, Xenopus (92%), Opossum, Zebra finch, Chicken, Platypus (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as second antibody. ELISA titer in peptide based assay: 1:1562500.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- HACD4 / PTPLAD2 (PTPLAD2 Antibody Abstract)
- HACD, HACD4, 4933428I03Rik, RGD1310339, 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydratase 4 L homeolog, 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydratase 4, hacd4.L, HACD4, Hacd4
- Name/Gene ID: HACD4
Synonyms: HACD4, OTTHUMG00000021016, PTPLAD2, Em:AL662879.1
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: