ITPKB antibody (Inositol-Trisphosphate 3-Kinase B) (Center) Primary Antibody
ITPKB Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2706420
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This ITPKB antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2709309
- Recognizes endogenous levels of ITPKB protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to ITPKB
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human ITPKB.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ITPKB (ITPKB Antibody Abstract)
- 1110033J02Rik, E130307H12Rik, si:ch211-97m8.1, IP3-3KB, IP3K, IP3K-B, IP3KB, PIG37, inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate 3-kinase B, inositol-trisphosphate 3-kinase B, Itpkb, ITPKB, itpkb, LOC698185
- Inositol-trisphosphate 3-kinase B, Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate 3-kinase B, IP3 3-kinase B, IP3K B, InsP 3-kinase B
- Gene ID
- 3707, 54260
- P27987, P42335
You are here: