ROBO1 antibody (Roundabout, Axon Guidance Receptor, Homolog 1 (Drosophila)) (Center) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat
This ROBO1 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of ROBO1 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to ROBO1
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human ROBO1.
anti-Roundabout, Axon Guidance Receptor, Homolog 1 (Drosophila) (ROBO1) (AA 1632-1644) antibody Primary Antibody
ROBO1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog IHC (p), ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ROBO1 (ROBO1 Antibody Abstract)
- DUTT1, SAX3, AW494633, AW742721, Gm310, ROBO1, dutt1, roundabout, sax3, MGC122264, roundabout-1, roundabout guidance receptor 1, roundabout, axon guidance receptor, homolog 1 (Drosophila), roundabout guidance receptor 1 L homeolog, ROBO1, Robo1, robo1, robo1.L
- DUTT1, Roundabout homolog 1, Deleted in U twenty twenty, H-Robo-1
- Gene ID
- 6091, 19876, 58946
- Q9Y6N7, O89026, O55005
- Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity