SMAD7 antibody (SMAD, Mothers Against DPP Homolog 7) (Center) Primary Antibody
SMAD7 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707074
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- This SMAD7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2709398
- Recognizes endogenous levels of SMAD7 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to SMAD7
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human SMAD7.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- SMAD7 (SMAD7 Antibody Abstract)
- MADH7, MADH8, Mothers against decapentaplegic homolog 7, MAD homolog 7, Mothers against DPP homolog 7, Mothers against decapentaplegic homolog 8, MAD homolog 8, Mothers against DPP homolog 8, SMAD family member 7, SMAD 7, Smad7, hSMAD7
- Gene ID
- 4092, 17131, 81516
- O15105, O35253, O88406
- Interferon-gamma Pathway, Cell-Cell Junction Organization
You are here: