MAMLD1 antibody (Mastermind-Like Domain Containing 1) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Target See all MAMLD1 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- SPFVVPQTTE VGLKGPTVPY YEKINSVPAV DQELQELLEE LTKIQDPSPN
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 86%, Dog: 93%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 93%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 93%, Zebrafish: 77%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against CXorf6. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human CXorf6
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 774 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CXorf6 (MAMLD1 Products)
- CG1, CXorf6, F18, HYSP2, G630014P10Rik, mastermind like domain containing 1, mastermind-like domain containing 1, MAMLD1, Mamld1
CXorf6 transactivates the HES3 promoter independently of NOTCH proteins. HES3 is a non-canonical NOTCH target gene which lacks binding sites for RBPJ.
Alias Symbols: CG1, F18, HYSP2, CXorf6
Protein Size: 774
- Molecular Weight
- 83 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_005491, NP_005482