TFAP2E antibody (Transcription Factor AP-2 epsilon (Activating Enhancer Binding Protein 2 Epsilon)) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
TFAP2E Reactivity: Cow, Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2779389
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Human, Mouse
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN984982
- MLVHTYSAME RPDGLGAAAG GARLSSLPQA AYGPAPPLCH TPAATAAAEF
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 92%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against TFAP2E. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human TFAP2E
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 442 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TFAP2E (TFAP2E Antibody Abstract)
- TFAP2E is the sequence-specific DNA-binding protein that interacts with inducible viral and cellular enhancer elements to regulate transcription of selected genes. AP-2 factors bind to the consensus sequence 5'-GCCNNNGGC-3' and activate genes involved in a large spectrum of important biological functions including proper eye, face, body wall, limb and neural tube development. They also suppress a number of genes including MCAM/MUC18, C/EBP alpha and MYC. AP-2 epsilon may play a role in the development of the CNS and in cartilage differentiation
Alias Symbols: AP2E, MGC49007
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC,
Protein Size: 442
- Molecular Weight
- 46 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_178548, NP_848643
You are here: