AF4 antibody (AF4/FMR2 Family, Member 1) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
AFF1 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2779424
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- This AF4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN972978
- MAAHSSLYNE DRNLLRIREK ERRNQEAHQE KEAFPEKAPL FPEPYKTAKG
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 85%, Dog: 92%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 92%, Rabbit: 85%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against Aff1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Mouse
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 1218 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- AF4, MLLT2, PBM1, 9630032B01Rik, AW319193, Af4, Mllt2h, Rob, Mllt2, AF4/FMR2 family member 1, AF4/FMR2 family, member 1, AFF1, Aff1
- The function of Aff1 remains unknown.
Alias Symbols: 9630032B01Rik, AW319193, Af4, Mllt2h, Rob
Protein Size: 1218
- Molecular Weight
- 132 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_133919, NP_598680
You are here: