(AF4/FMR2 Family, Member 1 (AFF1))
Recommended AF4 Antibodies
Recommended AF4 ELISA Kits
Recommended AF4 Proteins
Latest Publications for our AF4 products: "AF4 and AF4N protein complexes: recruitment of P-TEFb kinase, their interactome and potential functions." in: American journal of blood research, Vol. 5, Issue 1, pp. 10-24, (2015) (PubMed).
: "The mixed lineage leukemia (MLL) fusion-associated gene AF4 promotes CD133 transcription." in: Cancer research, Vol. 72, Issue 8, pp. 1929-34, (2012) (PubMed).
: "Protein network study of human AF4 reveals its central role in RNA Pol II-mediated transcription and in phosphorylation-dependent regulatory mechanisms." in: The Biochemical journal, Vol. 438, Issue 1, pp. 121-31, (2011) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to AF4AF4/FMR2 family member 1 (AFF1), AF4/FMR2 family, member 1 (Aff1), 9630032B01Rik, AF4, Af4, AW319193, MLLT2, Mllt2, Mllt2h, PBM1, Rob
Protein level used designations for AF4
- AF4/FMR2 family member 1
- ALL1-fused gene from chromosome 4 protein
- myeloid/lymphoid or mixed-lineage leukemia (trithorax homolog, Drosophila); translocated to, 2
- pre-B-cell monocytic leukemia partner 1
- protein AF-4
- proto-oncogene AF4
- homolog of human MLLT2 unidentified
- myeloid/lymphoid or mixed-lineage leukemia translocated to 2 homolog
- AF4/FMR2 family, member 1
- myeloid/lymphoid or mixed-lineage leukemia trithorax homolog 2
- myeloid/lymphoid or mixed-lineage leukemia (trithorax homolog, Drosophila)
- translocated to, 2
Did you look for something else?
- Aev Polyprotein
- Aeromonas Caviae
- Adrenomedullin 2
- Adrenal Cortex Antibody