ZNF669 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 669) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Pig, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- AFSRLSSLHL HERIHTGEKP YECKKCGKAY TRSSHLTRHE RSHDIEAGCS
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 90%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 91%, Pig: 75%, Rat: 100%, Yeast: 100%, Zebrafish: 83%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ZNF669. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human ZNF669
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 464 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF669 (ZNF669 Antibody Abstract)
- zinc finger protein 669, ZNF669
ZNF669 belongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family. It contains 9 C2H2-type zinc fingers and 1 KRAB domain. ZNF669 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
Alias Symbols: FLJ12606
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC,
Protein Size: 464
- Molecular Weight
- 52 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_024804, NP_079080