ZNF669 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 669) Primary Antibody
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ZNF669.
anti-Zinc Finger Protein 669 (ZNF669) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ZNF669 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Pig, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- ZNF669 antibody can be used for detection of ZNF669 by ELISA at 1:312500. ZNF669 antibody can be used for detection of ZNF669 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- For Research Use only
- Add 50 ?L of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL.
- 1 mg/mL
- Antibody is lyophilized in PBS buffer with 2 % sucrose.
- Handling Advice
- As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short periods of storage (days) store at 4 °C. For longer periods of storage, store ZNF669 antibody at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF669 (ZNF669 Antibody Abstract)
- zinc finger protein 669, ZNF669
- ZNF669 belongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family. It contains 9 C2H2-type zinc fingers and 1 KRAB domain. ZNF669 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Molecular Weight
- 52 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession