PPP2R3C antibody (Protein Phosphatase 2, Regulatory Subunit B'', gamma) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
PPP2R3C Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2787044
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This PPP2R3C antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN982127
- RFYYRLPAED EVLLQKLREE SRAVFLQRKS RELLDNEELQ NLWFLLDKHQ
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against Ppp2r3c. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 453 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Ppp2r3c (PPP2R3C Antibody Abstract)
- Ppp2r3c may regulate MCM3AP phosphorylation through phosphatase recruitment. Ppp2r3c may play a role in the activation-induced cell death of B-cells.
Alias Symbols: RGD1309207
Protein Size: 453
- Molecular Weight
- 49 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001014196, NP_001014218
- PI3K-Akt Signaling
You are here: