PPP2R3C antibody (Protein Phosphatase 2, Regulatory Subunit B'', gamma) (AA 58-107) Primary Antibody
PPP2R3C Reactivity: Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6748223
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 58-107
- Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This PPP2R3C antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Rat PPP2R3C
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Dog, Rabbit, Chicken, Xenopus, Zebrafish (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa58-107 of rat Ppp2r3c (Q6AXZ3, NP_001014218). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Elephant, Panda, Dog, Bovine, Bat, Rabbit, Horse, Opossum, Guinea pig, Turkey, Chicken, Platypus, Lizard, Xenopus, Stickleback, Zebrafish (100%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Rat
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: