SHQ1 antibody (SHQ1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae)) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
SHQ1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN2787069
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- This SHQ1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- PYFLRLTLPG RIVENGSEQG TYDADKGIFT IRLPKETPGQ HFEGLNMLTA
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Yeast: 83%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against Shq1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N-terminal region of Mouse Shq1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 458 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Shq1 (SHQ1 Antibody Abstract)
- 2810403P18Rik, Grim-1, zgc:158255, Shq1p, SHQ1 homolog (S. cerevisiae), SHQ1, H/ACA ribonucleoprotein assembly factor, Shq1, SHQ1, shq1
- Shq1 is required for the quantitative accumulation of H/ACA ribonucleoproteins (RNPs), including telomerase, probably through the stabilization of DKC1, from the time of its synthesis until its association with NOP10, NHP2, and NAF1 at the nascent H/ACA RNA.
Alias Symbols: 2810403P18Rik, Grim-1
Protein Size: 458
- Molecular Weight
- 50 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_181590, NP_853621
- Ribonucleoprotein Complex Subunit Organization
You are here: