LIN37 antibody (Lin-37 Homolog (C. Elegans)) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit
This LIN37 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- HQRRKKRREM DDGLAEGGPQ RSNTYVIKLF DRSVDLAQFS ENTPLYPICR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against LIN37. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human LIN37
anti-Lin-37 Homolog (C. Elegans) (LIN37) (AA 71-120) antibody Primary Antibody
LIN37 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 246 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- LIN37 (LIN37 Antibody Abstract)
- F25965, ZK418.4, lin-37, 1810054G18Rik, lin-37 DREAM MuvB core complex component, lin-37 homolog (C. elegans), LIN37, Lin37
This gene encodes a protein expressed in the eye.
Alias Symbols: F25965, MGC9505, ZK418.4, lin-37
Protein Interaction Partner: CEP70, TRIM54, TFIP11, PNMA1, MAGEA6, KRT31, KIFC3, CDR2, KRT40, LZTS2, LIN9, LIN54, LIN52, TUBB3, RBL2, RBL1, RBBP4, MYBL2, HSPA4, E2F4, SUMO2, UBC, TFDP2, TFDP1, MYBL1, TEX11, RB1,
Protein Size: 246
- Molecular Weight
- 28 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_019104, NP_061977
- Cell Division Cycle, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases