DOK7 antibody (Docking Protein 7) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
DOK7 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2788906
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This DOK7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN975950
- RAHYDTPRSL CLAPRDHSPP SQGSPGNSAA RDSGGQTSAG CPSGWLGTRR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against DOK7. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 366 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- DOK7 (DOK7 Antibody Abstract)
- The protein encoded by this gene is essential for neuromuscular synaptogenesis. The protein functions in aneural activation of muscle-specific receptor kinase, which is required for postsynaptic differentiation, and in the subsequent clustering of the acetylcholine receptor in myotubes. This protein can also induce autophosphorylation of muscle-specific receptor kinase. Mutations in this gene are a cause of familial limb-girdle myasthenia autosomal recessive, which is also known as congenital myasthenic syndrome type 1B.
Alias Symbols: C4orf25, CMS1B, FLJ33718, FLJ39137, FLJ90556
Protein Interaction Partner: Musk,
Protein Size: 366
- Molecular Weight
- 40 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_173660, NP_775931
- Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development
You are here: