MMAA antibody (Methylmalonic Aciduria (Cobalamin Deficiency) Type A) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
MMAA Reactivity: Human, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2789699
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit
- This MMAA antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN980141
- GQRACLAEAI TLVESTHSRK KELAQVLLQK VLLYHREQEQ SNKGKPLAFR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 85%, Dog: 86%, Guinea Pig: 92%, Horse: 86%, Human: 100%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 92%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against MMAA. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 418 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MMAA (MMAA Antibody Abstract)
- 2810018E08Rik, AI840684, cblA, methylmalonic aciduria (cobalamin deficiency) type A, methylmalonic aciduria (cobalamin deficiency) cblA type, Mmaa, MMAA
- The protein encoded by this gene is involved in the translocation of cobalamin into the mitochondrion, where it is used in the final steps of adenosylcobalamin synthesis. Adenosylcobalamin is a coenzyme required for the activity of methylmalonyl-CoA mutase. Defects in this gene are a cause of methylmalonic aciduria.
Alias Symbols: MGC120010, MGC120011, MGC120012, MGC120013, cblA
Protein Interaction Partner: MMAA, MUT,
Protein Size: 418
- Molecular Weight
- 46 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_172250, NP_758454
- Monocarboxylic Acid Catabolic Process
You are here: