YWHAZ antibody (Tyrosine 3-Monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-Monooxygenase Activation Protein, zeta Polypeptide) (Center) Primary Antibody
YWHAZ Reactivity: Human, Mouse ICC, IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2854923
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- This YWHAZ antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rhesus Monkey, Cow (Bovine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Rhesus Monkey (100 %), Bovine (100 %)
- Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to 14-3-3 zeta (tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, zeta polypeptide)
14-3-3 zeta antibody
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human 14-3-3 zeta. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) 1:100-1:1000* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceICC/IF1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)1:100-1:1000* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: 293T , A431 , H1299 , HeLaS3 , HepG2 , Molt-4 , Raji , NIH-3T3
- For Research Use only
- 0.7 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, 10 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- 14-3-3 zeta (YWHAZ Antibody Abstract)
- This gene product belongs to the 14-3-3 family of proteins which mediate signal transduction by binding to phosphoserine-containing proteins. This highly conserved protein family is found in both plants and mammals, and this protein is 99 % identical to the mouse, rat and sheep orthologs. The encoded protein interacts with IRS1 protein, suggesting a role in regulating insulin sensitivity. Several transcript variants that differ in the 5' UTR but that encode the same protein have been identified for this gene.
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm , Melanosome
- Molecular Weight
- 28 kDa
- Gene ID
- Apoptosis, Hormone Transport, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Synaptic Membrane, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Maintenance of Protein Location
You are here: