GAPDH antibody (Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase) (Center) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Drosophila melanogaster, E. coli
- This GAPDH antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Resin Sections) (IHC (rs)), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cat (Feline), Chicken, Dog (Canine), Fruit Fly (Drosophila melanogaster), Monkey, Pig (Porcine), Rabbit, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio), Cow (Bovine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cat (96 %), Chicken (92 %), Dog (95 %), Monkey (99 %), Pig (95 %), Rabbit (94 %), Xenopus laevis (85 %), Zebrafish (86 %), Bovine (94 %)
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to GAPDH (glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase)
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human GAPDH. The exact sequence is proprietary.
anti-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (GAPDH) antibody Primary Antibody
GAPDH Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Goat, Monkey, Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) ELISA, ICC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (GAPDH) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GAPDH Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (GAPDH) antibody Primary Antibody
GAPDH Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Hamster, Insect, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Sheep IHC, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 2B8 unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) 1:100-1:1000* Immunoprecipitation 1:100-1:500* Western blot 1:5000-1:100000* IHC (Resin sections) Assay-dependent dilution Immunoblotting Assay-dependent dilution Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceICC/IF1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)1:100-1:1000* Immunoprecipitation1:100-1:500* Western blot1:5000-1:100000* IHC (Resin sections)Assay-dependent dilution ImmunoblottingAssay-dependent dilution
Positive Control: E.coli M15 , 293T , A431 , HeLa , HepG2 , Neuro2A , GL261 , C8D30 , NIH-3T3 , BCL-1 , Raw 264.7 , C2Cl2 , PC-12 , Rat2 , *SH-SY5Y , *A549 , *U2OS , *H9C2 , *A7R5 , *mouse skin tissue
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 20 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.025 % ProClin 300 was added as a preservative.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
Nakamura, Sato, Kobayashi, Kaneko, Ito, Soma, Okada, Miyamoto, Oya, Matsumoto, Nakamura, Kanaji, Miyamoto: "Vitamin D protects against immobilization-induced muscle atrophy via neural crest-derived cells in mice." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp. 12242, 2020 (PubMed).
Liao, Zhou, Zhang: "Effects of miR‑195‑5p on cell proliferation and apoptosis in gestational diabetes mellitus via targeting EZH2." in: Molecular medicine reports, Vol. 22, Issue 2, pp. 803-809, 2020 (PubMed).
Xu, Li, Wang, Wu, Wang, Chen, Deng, Zhang, Wu, Wan, Liu, Huang, Hu, Zeng, Zhou: "Mutated SASH1 promotes Mitf expression in a heterozygous mutated SASH1 knock‑in mouse model." in: International journal of molecular medicine, Vol. 46, Issue 3, pp. 1118-1134, 2020 (PubMed).
Liang, Chang, Sheu, Lin, Chung, Teng, Suk: "The Antihistamine Deptropine Induces Hepatoma Cell Death through Blocking Autophagosome-Lysosome Fusion." in: Cancers, Vol. 12, Issue 6, 2020 (PubMed).
Liu, Du, Rao, Liu, Qu: "Long non-coding RNA NPBWR1-2 affects the development of ovarian cancer via multiple microRNAs." in: Oncology letters, Vol. 20, Issue 1, pp. 685-692, 2020 (PubMed).
Chang, Kam, Chao, Zhao, Chen, Chung, Li, Wu, Lee: "Berberine Derivatives Suppress Cellular Proliferation and Tumorigenesis In Vitro in Human Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Cells." in: International journal of molecular sciences, Vol. 21, Issue 12, 2020 (PubMed).
Low, Lee, Lee, Wang, Chen, Chien, Li, Chang: "Reciprocal Regulation Between Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxigenase 1 and Notch1 Involved in Radiation Response of Cervical Cancer Stem Cells." in: Cancers, Vol. 12, Issue 6, 2020 (PubMed).
Möltgen, Piumatti, Massafra, Metzger, Jaehde, Kalayda: "Cisplatin Protein Binding Partners and Their Relevance for Platinum Drug Sensitivity." in: Cells, Vol. 9, Issue 6, 2020 (PubMed).
Bahraoui, Serrero, Planès: "HIV-1 Tat - TLR4/MD2 interaction drives the expression of IDO-1 in monocytes derived dendritic cells through NF-κB dependent pathway." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp. 8177, 2020 (PubMed).
Chen, Wu, Ho, Gung, Tsai, Orekhov, Sobenin, Lin, Yet: "Exposure to Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Disrupts Endothelial Tight and Adherens Junctions and Induces Pulmonary Inflammatory Cell Infiltration." in: International journal of molecular sciences, Vol. 21, Issue 10, 2020 (PubMed).
Baumann, Hägele, Mochayedi, Drebant, Vent, Blobner, Noll, Nickel, Schumacher, Boos, Daniel, Wendler, Volkmar, Strobel, Offringa: "Proimmunogenic impact of MEK inhibition synergizes with agonist anti-CD40 immunostimulatory antibodies in tumor therapy." in: Nature communications, Vol. 11, Issue 1, pp. 2176, 2020 (PubMed).
Yang, Hsieh, Du, Yen, Hung: "Sequential Interferon β-Cisplatin Treatment Enhances the Surface Exposure of Calreticulin in Cancer Cells via an Interferon Regulatory Factor 1-Dependent Manner." in: Biomolecules, Vol. 10, Issue 4, 2020 (PubMed).
Wang, Yang, Liu, Chun-Kit Tong, Zhu, Malampati, Gopalkrishnashetty Sreenivasmurthy, Cheung, Iyaswamy, Su, Lu, Song, Li: "A Curcumin Derivative Activates TFEB and Protects Against Parkinsonian Neurotoxicity inVitro." in: International journal of molecular sciences, Vol. 21, Issue 4, 2020 (PubMed).
Liu, Chen, Lii, Jhuang, Huang, Li, Yao: "A Diterpenoid, 14-Deoxy-11, 12-Didehydroandrographolide, in Andrographis paniculata Reduces Steatohepatitis and Liver Injury in Mice Fed a High-Fat and High-Cholesterol Diet." in: Nutrients, Vol. 12, Issue 2, 2020 (PubMed).
Loh, Tsai, Huang, Yu, Kuo, Chao, Chou, Tsai, Lee: "Effects of Andrographolide on Intracellular pH Regulation, Cellular Migration, and Apoptosis in Human Cervical Cancer Cells †." in: Cancers, Vol. 12, Issue 2, 2020 (PubMed).
Yang, Zhu, Tong, Iyaswamy, Xie, Zhu, Sreenivasmurthy, Senthilkumar, Cheung, Song, Zhang, Li: "A stress response p38 MAP kinase inhibitor SB202190 promoted TFEB/TFE3-dependent autophagy and lysosomal biogenesis independent of p38." in: Redox biology, Vol. 32, pp. 101445, 2020 (PubMed).
Chang, Chu, Tsai, Lai, Chen: "Dopamine D3 receptor and GSK3β signaling mediate deficits in novel object recognition memory within dopamine transporter knockdown mice." in: Journal of biomedical science, Vol. 27, Issue 1, pp. 16, 2020 (PubMed).
Wang, Wang, Lin, Kao, Hung, Teng, Tsai, Chi: "Progerin in muscle leads to thermogenic and metabolic defects via impaired calcium homeostasis." in: Aging cell, Vol. 19, Issue 2, pp. e13090, 2020 (PubMed).
Huang, Chyuan, Shiue, Yu, Hsu, Hsu: "Lovastatin-mediated MCF-7 cancer cell death involves LKB1-AMPK-p38MAPK-p53-survivin signalling cascade." in: Journal of cellular and molecular medicine, Vol. 24, Issue 2, pp. 1822-1836, 2020 (PubMed).
Ko, Lenka, Chen, Chuang, Tsai, Sher, Lai: "Semaphorin 5A suppresses the proliferation and migration of lung adenocarcinoma cells." in: International journal of oncology, Vol. 56, Issue 1, pp. 165-177, 2020 (PubMed).
- Nakamura, Sato, Kobayashi, Kaneko, Ito, Soma, Okada, Miyamoto, Oya, Matsumoto, Nakamura, Kanaji, Miyamoto: "Vitamin D protects against immobilization-induced muscle atrophy via neural crest-derived cells in mice." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp. 12242, 2020 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- GAPDH (GAPDH Antibody Abstract)
- G3PD, GAPD, Gapd, BEST:GH12586, CG12055, Dmel\\CG12055, GA3PDH, GADPH, GAP, GAPDH, GAPDH I, GAPDH-1, GAPDH1, GAPDHI, Gapdh, Gapdh-1, Gapdh43E, gadph, gapdh, gapdh-1, gh12586, cb609, gapd, mg:bb02e05, wu:fb33a10, wu:ft80f05, KNC-NDS6, g3pd, G3PDH, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, Glyceraldehyde 3 phosphate dehydrogenase 1, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase S homeolog, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, type I, olfactory receptor 8K3, GAPDH, Gapdh, Gapdh1, gapdh, gapdh.S, gapDH, LOC100404960, LOC614985
The product of this gene catalyzes an important energy-yielding step in carbohydrate metabolism, the reversible oxidative phosphorylation of glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate in the presence of inorganic phosphate and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD). The enzyme exists as a tetramer of identical chains. Many pseudogenes similar to this locus are present in the human genome.
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm , perinuclear region , Membrane
- Molecular Weight
- 36 kDa
- Gene ID