TFAP2E antibody (Transcription Factor AP-2 epsilon (Activating Enhancer Binding Protein 2 Epsilon)) Primary Antibody
TFAP2E Reactivity: Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN3004620
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
You are here: