ABCC1 antibody (ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family C (CFTR/MRP), Member 1) (AA 1514-1531) Primary Antibody
- Target See all ABCC1 Antibodies
- AA 1514-1531, C-Term
- Human, Rat
- This ABCC1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Multidrug resistance-associated protein 1(ABCC1) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P in Human,Mouse,Rat.
- LLQQRGLFYS MAKDAGLV
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
Predicted Cross Reactivity: mouse
No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Predicted Cross Reactivity: Species predicted to be fit for the product based on sequence similarities.
Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Multidrug resistance-associated protein 1(ABCC1) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P in Human,Mouse,Rat.
Gene Name: ATP-binding cassette, sub-family C(CFTR/MRP), member 1
Protein Name: Multidrug resistance-associated protein 1
- Immunogen affinity purified.
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of human MRP1(1514-1531aa, LLQQRGLFYSMAKDAGLV), different from the related rat and mouse sequences by one amino acid.
anti-ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family C (CFTR/MRP), Member 1 (ABCC1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
ABCC1 Reactivity: Human, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Rat, Predicted Species: Mouse
IHC-P: Concentration: 0.5-1 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Predicted Species: Mouse, Rat, Epitope Retrieval by Heat: Boiling the paraffin sections in 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 20 mins is required for the staining of formalin/paraffin sections.
Notes: Tested Species: Species with positive results. Predicted Species: Species predicted to be fit for the product based on sequence similarities. Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Antibody can be supported by chemiluminescence kit ABIN921124 in WB, supported by ABIN921231 in IHC(P).
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- 500 μg/mL
- Each vial contains 5 mg BSA, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg Thimerosal, 0.05 mg Sodium azide.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate), Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide and Thimerosal (Merthiolate): POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20 °C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Duan, Di: "Acetazolamide Suppresses Multi-Drug Resistance-Related Protein 1 and P-Glycoprotein Expression by Inhibiting Aquaporins Expression in a Mesial Temporal Epilepsy Rat Model." in: Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research, Vol. 23, pp. 5818-5825, 2018 (PubMed).
Chen, Wei, Cheng, Xie, Wang, Yi, Tian, Liu, Wang, Zhang: "Characteristics of doxorubicin-selected multidrug-resistant human leukemia HL-60 cells with tolerance to arsenic trioxide and contribution of leukemia stem cells." in: Oncology letters, Vol. 15, Issue 1, pp. 1255-1262, 2018 (PubMed).
Gao, Xu, Qiu: "Enhanced combination therapy effect on paclitaxel-resistant carcinoma by chloroquine co-delivery via liposomes." in: International journal of nanomedicine, Vol. 10, pp. 6615-32, 2016 (PubMed).
Zhang, Yang, Wang, Liu, Wang, Xie, Chen, Dong, Li: "Enhanced autophagy reveals vulnerability of P-gp mediated epirubicin resistance in triple negative breast cancer cells." in: Apoptosis : an international journal on programmed cell death, Vol. 21, Issue 4, pp. 473-88, 2016 (PubMed).
Wang, Zhao, Wu, He, Qu, Zhao, Zhao, Li, Wang: "Mechanistic analysis of taxol-induced multidrug resistance in an ovarian cancer cell line." in: Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP, Vol. 14, Issue 9, pp. 4983-8, 2013 (PubMed).
Wang, Fang, Huang, Chen, Fan, Wang: "The chronic effects of low lead level on the expressions of Nrf2 and Mrp1 of the testes in the rats." in: Environmental toxicology and pharmacology, Vol. 35, Issue 1, pp. 109-16, 2013 (PubMed).
- Duan, Di: "Acetazolamide Suppresses Multi-Drug Resistance-Related Protein 1 and P-Glycoprotein Expression by Inhibiting Aquaporins Expression in a Mesial Temporal Epilepsy Rat Model." in: Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research, Vol. 23, pp. 5818-5825, 2018 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- ABCC1 (ABCC1 Products)
- ABC29, ABCC, GS-X, MRP, MRP1, Abcc1a, Abcc1b, Mdrap, Mrp1, Avcc1a, Mrp, ABCC13, ATP binding cassette subfamily C member 1, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family C (CFTR/MRP), member 1, multidrug resistance-associated protein 1, ABCC1, Abcc1, LOC100152428, LOC100346553
Multidrug resistance-associated protein 1 (MRP1) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the ABCC1 gene. The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the superfamily of ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transporters. ABC proteins transport various molecules across extra-and intra-cellular membranes. ABC genes are divided into seven distinct subfamilies (ABC1, MDR/TAP, MRP, ALD, OABP, GCN20, White). This full transporter is a member of the MRP subfamily which is involved in multi-drug resistance. This protein functions as a multispecific organic anion transporter, with oxidized glutatione, cysteinyl leukotrienes, and activated aflatoxin B1 as substrates. This protein also transports glucuronides and sulfate conjugates of steroid hormones and bile salts. Alternatively spliced variants of this gene have been described but their full-length nature is unknown.
Synonyms: ABC 29 antibody|ABC29 antibody|ABCC 1 antibody|ABCC antibody|ABCC1 antibody|ATP binding cassette sub family C(CFTR/MRP) member 1 antibody|ATP binding cassette sub-family C member 1 antibody|ATP-binding cassette sub-family C member 1 antibody|DKFZp686N04233 antibody|DKFZp781G125 antibody|GS X antibody|GSX antibody|Leukotriene C(4) transporter antibody|LTC4 transporter antibody|MRP 1 antibody|MRP antibody|MRP1_HUMAN antibody|Multidrug resistance associated protein 1 antibody|Multidrug resistance protein antibody|Multidrug resistance-associated protein 1 antibody|Multiple drug resistance associated protein antibody|Multiple drug resistance protein 1 antibody
- SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome