GATA1 antibody (GATA Binding Protein 1 (Globin Transcription Factor 1)) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
- Internal Region
- This GATA1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to GATA1.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
Species reactivity (expected):Mouse, Rat, Canine, Bovine.
Species reactivity (tested):Human.
- Affinity chromatography
- Peptide with sequence C-DAEAYRHSPVFQ, from the internal region of the protein sequence
anti-GATA Binding Protein 1 (Globin Transcription Factor 1) (GATA1) (pSer142) antibody Primary Antibody
GATA1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, ICC, IF, IHC, IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-GATA Binding Protein 1 (Globin Transcription Factor 1) (GATA1) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
Verified GATA1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, FACS, IF, WB Host: Goat Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-GATA Binding Protein 1 (Globin Transcription Factor 1) (GATA1) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
GATA1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Monkey, Pig IC, IF, IP, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Peptide ELISA: 1/16000. Western Blot: 0.3 - 1.0 μg/mL.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0,5 mg/mL
- Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- GATA1 (GATA1 Antibody Abstract)
- ERYF1, GATA-1, GF-1, GF1, NF-E1, NFE1, XLANP, XLTDA, XLTT, Gata-1, Gf-1, eryf1, Eryf1, GATA1, gata-1, Gata1, si:dkeyp-77f7.5, XGATA-1B, gata1b-A, xGATA-1, xgata1, gata1, gta1, zg1, NF-E1a, GATA binding protein 1, GATA binding protein 1 (globin transcription factor 1), amidase, aspartyl/glutamyl-tRNA amidotransferase subunit A, putative amidase, GatA1, glutamyl-tRNA amidotransferase subunit A, hematopietic transcription factor GATA-1, GATA binding protein 1b, GATA binding protein 1 S homeolog, GATA binding protein 1a, erythroid transcription factor, GATA1, Gata1, gatA1, gata-1, gata1b, gata1.S, gata1a, LOC108348091
- GATA1 (Globin transcription factor 1) is a Cys2/Cys2 zinc finger DNA binding protein that is expressed primarily in erythroid, megakaryocytic, mast cells and eosinophilic cells. It belongs to the GATA family of transcription factors. GATA1 is a transcriptional activator which probably serves as a general switch factor for erythroid development. It binds to DNA sites with the consensus sequence [AT]GATA[AG] within regulatory regions of globin genes and of other genes expressed in erythroid cells. The protein also plays an important role in erythroid development by regulating the switch from fetal hemoglobin production to adult hemoglobin. Mutations in this gene have been associated with X-linked dyserythropoietic anemia and thrombocytopenia. Acquired somatic mutations in GATA1 occur in virtually all children with Down's Syndrome, congenital transient myeloproliferative syndrome (TMD) and acute megakaryocytic leukemia.Synonyms: ERYF1, Eryf1, Erythroid transcription factor, GATA-1, GATA-binding factor 1, GF-1, GF1, NF-E1 DNA-binding protein
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin