SLUG antibody (N-Term)
- Target See all SLUG products
- AA 1-30, N-Term
- This SLUG antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Predicted Reactivity
- B, M, Rat
- This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- This SLUG antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1-30 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human SLUG.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 °C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 °C.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
miR-33a suppresses the nuclear translocation of ?-catenin to enhance gemcitabine sensitivity in human pancreatic cancer cells." in: Tumour biology, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Androgen receptor inhibits epithelial-mesenchymal transition, migration, and invasion of PC-3 prostate cancer cells." in: Cancer letters, Vol. 369, Issue 1, pp. 103-11, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Hepatocyte growth factor activates Wnt pathway by transcriptional activation of LEF1 to facilitate tumor invasion." in: Carcinogenesis, Vol. 33, Issue 6, pp. 1142-8, (2012) (PubMed).
: "The postnatal accumulation of junctional E-cadherin is inversely correlated with the capacity for supporting cells to convert directly into sensory hair cells in mammalian balance organs." in: The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience, Vol. 31, Issue 33, pp. 11855-66, (2011) (PubMed).
: "Ubiquitin ligase cullin 7 induces epithelial-mesenchymal transition in human choriocarcinoma cells." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 285, Issue 14, pp. 10870-9, (2010) (PubMed).
- miR-33a suppresses the nuclear translocation of ?-catenin to enhance gemcitabine sensitivity in human pancreatic cancer cells." in: Tumour biology, (2015) (PubMed).
- SLUG Products
- Slug antibody, Slugh antibody, Snail2 antibody, SLUG antibody, SLUGH antibody, SLUGH1 antibody, SNAIL2 antibody, WS2D antibody, snail family zinc finger 2 antibody, snail family transcriptional repressor 2 antibody, Snai2 antibody, SNAI2 antibody
- SLUG is a member of the Snail family of C2H2-type zinc finger transcription factors. This protein acts as a transcriptional repressor that binds to E-box motifs and is also likely to repress E-cadherin transcription in breast carcinoma. This protein is involved in epithelial-mesenchymal transitions and has antiapoptotic activity. Mutations in the gene encoding SLUG may be associated with sporadic cases of neural tube defects.
- Molecular Weight
- NCBI Accession