Albumin antibody (ALB) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Albumin (ALB)
This Albumin antibody is conjugated to Biotin
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Radioimmunoassay (RIA), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
The antibody AL-01 reacts only with human serum albumin, a 65-67 kDa monomeric protein in human blood plasma, it is produced in liver.
No cross-reactivity was observed with other serum proteins.
- No Cross-Reactivity
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Fraction of proteins containing albumin after ammonnium sulphate precipitation and DEAE-chromatography of human serum.
- Application Notes
- Biotinylated antibody is designed for Western Blotting analysis.Suggested working concentration is 0.5 µ,g/mL. Indicated dilution is recommended starting point for use of this product. Working concentrations should be determined by the investigator.
The purified antibody is conjugated with Biotin-LC-NHS under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated biotin.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, approx. pH 7.4
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Angelisová, Mack?, Mancal, Bártek, Viklický: "The characteristics of monoclonal antibodies against human albumin." in: Folia biologica, Vol. 32, Issue 5, pp. 289-94, 1989 (PubMed).
- Angelisová, Mack?, Mancal, Bártek, Viklický: "The characteristics of monoclonal antibodies against human albumin." in: Folia biologica, Vol. 32, Issue 5, pp. 289-94, 1989 (PubMed).
- Albumin (ALB)
- Alternative Name
- Albumin (ALB Antibody Abstract)
- PRO0883, PRO0903, PRO1341, ALB, CSA, Alb-1, Alb1, Albza, LOC100136344, Alb, FBF-1, alb-a, alb-b, albumin, serum albumin 1, Fas binding factor 1, albumin S homeolog, ALB, Alb, LOC100136344, FBF1, alb.S
- Human serum albumin (65-67 kDa) is the most abundant protein in human blood plasma (produced in the liver). It has a serum half-life of approximately 20 days.
- Lipid Metabolism