HFE antibody (Hemochromatosis) Primary Antibody
HFE Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN499087
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- This HFE antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects endogenous levels of HLA-H protein. (region surrounding Ile104)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human.
- Affinity chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen
- > 95 % pure by SDS-PAGE
- Application Notes
- Western blot: 1: 500 - 1: 1000.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, 0.05 % Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2 - 8 °C for up to one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- HFE / HLAH (HFE Antibody Abstract)
- The protein encoded by this gene is a membrane protein that is similar to MHC class I-type proteins and associates with beta2-microglobulin (beta2M). It is thought that this protein functions to regulate iron absorption by regulating the interaction of the transferrin receptor with transferrin. The iron storage disorder, hereditary haemochromatosis, is a recessive genetic disorder that results from defects in this gene. At least nine alternatively spliced variants have been described for this gene. Additional variants have been found but their full-length nature has not been determined.Synonyms: Hereditary hemochromatosis protein
- Molecular Weight
- approx. 40 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process
You are here: