SHQ1 antibody (SHQ1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This SHQ1 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- SVSGQQTLCS SSEASDSEDS DSSVSSGNED SGSDSEQDEL KDSPSETVSS
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against SHQ1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human SHQ1
anti-SHQ1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) (SHQ1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
SHQ1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- SHQ1 (SHQ1 Antibody Abstract)
- 2810403P18Rik, Grim-1, zgc:158255, Shq1p, SHQ1 homolog (S. cerevisiae), SHQ1, H/ACA ribonucleoprotein assembly factor, Shq1, SHQ1, shq1
SHQ1 assists in the assembly of H/ACA-box ribonucleoproteins that function in the processing of ribosomal RNAs, modification of spliceosomal small nuclear RNAs, and stabilization of telomerase.
Alias Symbols: SHQ1,
Protein Interaction Partner: GMCL1P1, GMCL1, NAF1, SHQ1, ELAVL1, UBC, DKC1, WDR48,
Protein Size: 577
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Ribonucleoprotein Complex Subunit Organization