Complement Component 1, Q Subcomponent-Like 3 (C1QL3) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
C1QL3 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5517812
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- VPKIAFYAGL KRQHEGYEVL KFDDVVTNLG NHYDPTTGKF TCSIPGIYFF
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against C1QL3. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of Human C1QL3
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- C1QL3 (C1QL3 Antibody Abstract)
- C1QL3 may regulate the number of excitatory synapses that are formed on hippocampus neurons. It has no effect on inhibitory synapses . It plays a role in glucose homeostasis. Via AMPK signaling pathway, C1QL3 stimulates glucose uptake in adipocytes, myotubes and hepatocytes and enhances insulin-stimulated glucose uptake. In a hepatoma cell line, C1QL3 reduces the expression of gluconeogenic enzymes G6PC and PCK1 and hence decreases de novo glucose production.
Alias Symbols: C1QL3, CTRP13,
Protein Interaction Partner: SERPINH1,
Protein Size: 255
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: