MYL12A antibody (Myosin, Light Chain 12A, Regulatory, Non-Sarcomeric) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
MYL12A Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5517914
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Western Blotting (WB)
- MSSKRTKTKT KKRPQRATSN VFAMFDQSQI QEFKEAFNMI DQNRDGFIDK
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human MYL12A
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MYL12A (MYL12A Antibody Abstract)
- MLCB, MRCL3, MRLC3, MYL2B, RGD1309537, Rlc-a, myosin light chain 12A, MYL12A, Myl12a
- This gene encodes a nonsarcomeric myosin regulatory light chain. This protein is activated by phosphorylation and regulates smooth muscle and non-muscle cell contraction. This protein may also be involved in DNA damage repair by sequestering the transcriptional regulator apoptosis-antagonizing transcription factor (AATF)/Che-1 which functions as a repressor of p53-driven apoptosis. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants. A pseudogene of this gene is found on chromosome 8.
Alias Symbols: MLCB, MRCL3, MRLC3, MYL2B, MLC-2B, HEL-S-24
Protein Size: 171
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001303047, NP_001289976
You are here: