ADPRH antibody (ADP-Ribosylarginine Hydrolase) (AA 306-334) Primary Antibody
ADPRH Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5533670
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 306-334, C-Term
- This ADPRH antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This ADPRH antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 306-334 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ADPRH.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.35 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- ADPRH (ADPRH Antibody Abstract)
- The enzyme encoded by this gene catalyzes removal of mono-ADP-ribose from arginine residues of proteins in the ADP-ribosylation cycle. Unlike the rat and mouse enzymes, which require DTT for maximal activity, the human enzyme is DTT-independent.
- Molecular Weight
- 40 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: