ADPRH antibody (ADP-Ribosylarginine Hydrolase) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
ADPRH Reactivity: Bat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6748205
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Bat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This ADPRH antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human ADPRH
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Dog, Bovine, Horse, Pig (100%) Mouse, Rat (92%) Rabbit (91%) Xenopus (83%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from C-Terminus of human ADPRH (P54922, NP_001116). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Elephant, Panda, Dog, Bovine, Bat, Horse, Pig (100%), Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig (92%), Rabbit (91%), Xenopus (83%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: