PEMT antibody (Phosphatidylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase) (AA 170-199) Primary Antibody
PEMT Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5534599
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 170-199, C-Term
- This PEMT antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- This PEMT antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 170-199 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PEMT.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 2 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- PEMT (PEMT Antibody Abstract)
- PEMT is an enzyme which converts phosphatidylethanolamine to phosphatidylcholine by sequential methylation in the liver. The protein localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum and mitochondria-associated membranes. The gene is within the Smith-Magenis syndrome region on chromosome 17.
- Molecular Weight
- 22 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: