PEMT antibody (Phosphatidylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
PEMT Reactivity: Bat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6738081
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Bat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit
- This PEMT antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human PEMT
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Horse (100%) Rat, Bovine (92%) Dog, Pig (85%) Guinea pig, Chicken (83%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from C-Terminus of human PEMT (Q9BW86, NP_680477). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Marmoset, Mouse, Elephant, Bat, Rabbit, Horse (100%), Rat, Bovine, Opossum (92%), Galago, Dog, Pig (85%), Guinea pig, Turkey, Chicken (83%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB
Usage: ELISA titer using peptide based assay: 1:312500. Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1:50000 - 100000 as second antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled Water.
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: