Mannosidase, Alpha, Class 1A, Member 2 (MAN1A2) (AA 342-373) antibody Primary Antibody
MAN1A2 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5535751
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 342-373
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This MAN1A2 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 342-373 amino acids from the Central region of human MAN1A2.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
You are here: