Mannosidase, Alpha, Class 1A, Member 2 (MAN1A2) (AA 468-517) antibody Primary Antibody
MAN1A2 Reactivity: Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6740988
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 468-517
- Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human MAN1A2 / Alpha1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Dog, Bovine, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig (100%) Chicken, Xenopus (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa468-517 of human MAN1A2 (O60476, NP_006690). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Hamster, Elephant, Panda, Dog, Bovine, Bat, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig (100%), Opossum, Turkey, Zebra finch, Chicken, Platypus, Xenopus, Stickleback, Zebrafish (92%), Lizard (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as second antibody. ELISA titer in peptide based assay: 1:62500.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: