Mannosidase, Alpha, Class 1A, Member 2 (MAN1A2) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
MAN1A2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN635557
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- MAN1 A2 antibody was raised against the middle region of MAN1 2
- Affinity purified
- MAN1 A2 antibody was raised using the middle region of MAN1 2 corresponding to a region with amino acids FALGADGSRADKAGHYLELGAEIARTCHESYDRTALKLGPESFKFDGAVE
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
MAN1A2 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-2844, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this MAN1A2 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of MAN0 2 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- MAN1A2 (MAN1A2 Antibody Abstract)
- Alpha-mannosidases function at different stages of N-glycan maturation in mammalian cells.
- Molecular Weight
- 73 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: