ELOVL3 antibody (ELOVL Fatty Acid Elongase 3) (AA 241-270) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 241-270, C-Term
This ELOVL3 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This ELOVL3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 241-270 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ELOVL3.
- Ig Fraction
anti-ELOVL Fatty Acid Elongase 3 (ELOVL3) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
ELOVL3 Reactivity: Human, Rat ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal V61P2B3-D10 Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- ELOVL3 (ELOVL3 Antibody Abstract)
- CIN-2, Cig30, CIG-30, CIG30, elongation of very long chain fatty acids (FEN1/Elo2, SUR4/Elo3, yeast)-like 3, ELOVL fatty acid elongase 3, Elovl3, ELOVL3
- ELOVL3 plays a role in fatty acid chain elongation and formation of neutral lipids required for skin barrier function (Westerberg et al., 2004 [PubMed 14581464]).
- Molecular Weight
- 32 kDa
- Gene ID