ELOVL3 antibody (ELOVL Fatty Acid Elongase 3) (AA 241-270) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 241-270, C-Term
This ELOVL3 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification. Peptide Affinity Purified Rabbit Polyclonal Antibody (Pab)
- This ELOVL3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 241-270 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ELOVL3.
anti-ELOVL Fatty Acid Elongase 3 (ELOVL3) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
ELOVL3 Reactivity: Human, Rat ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal V61P2B3-D10 Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- WARNING: Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide-containing compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- Alternative Name
- ELOVL3 (ELOVL3 Antibody Abstract)
- CIN-2, Cig30, CIG-30, CIG30, elongation of very long chain fatty acids (FEN1/Elo2, SUR4/Elo3, yeast)-like 3, ELOVL fatty acid elongase 3, Elovl3, ELOVL3
ELOVL3 plays a role in fatty acid chain elongation and formation of neutral lipids required for skin barrier function.
Synonyms: ELOVL3, CIG30, Elongation of very long chain fatty acids protein 3, 3-keto acyl-CoA synthase ELOVL3, Cold-inducible glycoprotein of 30 kDa, ELOVL fatty acid elongase 3
- NCBI Accession